<body> ....and the wait grows longer.
PROFILE

melissa [ng]. mel. melmel.
16 sept 1995.
rosyth. rgs.
113'o8!
raffles ringers <3
ssac apjoc'08!
rgsrsp.

I have a dream today.
--martin luther king, I Have A Dream.

RSP-ERS
cherie.
chun hui.
chuning.
desiree.
joan.
ling ying.
melissa foo.
melissa tham.
min yan.
regina.
rei.
samantha.
sophia.
vivian.
winnie.
ARCHIVES
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • April 2009
  • May 2009

  • TAGBOARD



     

    CREDITS

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2
    actual image-
    1

    Saturday, October 11, 2008


    Sadly, I didn't go for the Thai and Burmese Enclave field trip, so I can't comment on that. The Tuesday after that, during Southeast-Asia component Ms Lee brought some Burmese food for us to sample. There was the butternut and something else [I forgot!] which was supposed to be eaten with tea paste. They tasted interesting (: And we all did our RSP recipes. I did on bubur cha-cha, a Nyonya dessert. My grandmother is Peranakan, so my family eats sambal chicken, nyonya desserts, kuehs and a lot of other food. Especially sambal chilli.

     -when are you coming back? ;