<body> ....and the wait grows longer.
PROFILE

melissa [ng]. mel. melmel.
16 sept 1995.
rosyth. rgs.
113'o8!
raffles ringers <3
ssac apjoc'08!
rgsrsp.

I have a dream today.
--martin luther king, I Have A Dream.

RSP-ERS
cherie.
chun hui.
chuning.
desiree.
joan.
ling ying.
melissa foo.
melissa tham.
min yan.
regina.
rei.
samantha.
sophia.
vivian.
winnie.
ARCHIVES
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • April 2009
  • May 2009

  • TAGBOARD



     

    CREDITS

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2
    actual image-
    1

    Saturday, May 30, 2009


    Sorry for the late post! Anyway here's the rice dish I found: Gado-gado. Note: I'm researching Javanese food because East Timor/Timor-Leste doesn't have any special rice dish synonymous with their culture.

    GADO-GADO:



    Here's some background info on gado-gado!

    It is a traditional dish that originated from West Java, Indonesia. The main dish is actually a vegetable salad with peanut sauce dressing. It is commonly eaten with rice, lontong (rice cake wrapped in banana leaf) or ketupat (rice cake in coconut leaf). The usual ingredients for the vegetable salad is:


    Credits: http://www.rasamalaysia.com/uploaded_images/gado_gado/gado_gado.jpg

     -when are you coming back? ;